M41 Walker Bulldog Gunner Sights
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to use the M41 Walker Bulldog gunner sights
The gunner has 4 modes available simulating the real life gunner optics. Press NumPad +/- to move between them.
- Gunsight, x2.5 magnification, firing reticle ranged for HE, HEAT, APT, HVAP
- Gunsight, x8 magnification, firing reticle ranged for HE, HEAT, APT, HVAP
- M20 spotting periscope, x1 wide FOV, no reticle, compass at top and range readout (present on all)
- M20 spotting periscope, x6 magnification mildot-spaced ranging reticle
- Visually acquire the target using the x1 spotting scope
- Use the x6 mildot ranging reticle to manually estimate range (advanced) or place the cross hair over the target and press the # key to get an auto-measured range to target (simulates ranging system carried on this tank)
- Switch to either x2.5 or x8 firing reticle, place target on centre line between range lines for appropriate shell loaded - fire!