This page will guide you through adding the Tunnel module to your mission.
This module allows players to enter the tunnels on the outskirts of the Cam Lao Nam terrain. This module will not work for terrains other than Cam Lao Nam.
To add the module to your mission all you need to do is place the module Terrain Tunnel Entrance into your mission.
This module will create an object which will be used as the entrance object for the tunnel.
The attributes for the module will allow you to change the following,
- This is the tunnel which will be used, you can view the tunnel positions on the map here.
- Garrison Size
- This determines how large the garrison inside the tunnel will be. The formula is 8*(10*index), where index is the index of the selection in the module. E.g. mini = 0, massive = 5, etc.
- Garrison Side
- This determines what side the units inside the tunnel will be spawned on, this is independent to the units intended side, so you can have US forces on OPFOR, or NVA forces on BLUFOR.
- Garrison Type
- This is a list of predefined units which will be randomly picked from to place in the tunnel. There is also a "Custom" option which will use the "Custom Garrison" array assigned below the "Garrison Type" attribute.
- Enable Entry Action
- This is a code condition which must return true for the entry action to be available to players.
- Enable Search Action
- This is a code condition which must return true for the search action to be available to players.
- Enable Exit Action
- This is a code condition which must return true for the exit action to be available to players.
- Run on Entry
- This is code which will run locally for players when they are teleported into the tunnel.
- Run on Exit
- This is code which will run locally for players when they are teleported out of the tunnel.
There are no configuration files for this module.